Missing an item from order?
If you find that an item is missing from your delivery, kindly contact us within 10 days from dispatch to resolve the issue. Please note that items may sometimes be shipped separately.
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to arrange for it to be replaced. We will send a return postage label to get the item back to us and will send you the correct item. All products must be packed in original packaging and include any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A refund will be generated if we do not have a replacement item.
Around The Home generally offers a 12-month warranty which can be differed accordingly based on the manufacturer’s warranty period.
You are required to contact Around The Home within 10 business days if the item arrives damaged. Please also mention a detailed description and provide images or a short video of the damaged product to proceed with a replacement or refund process.
To make a claim, please provide your order number or copy of the tax invoice. You must describe the issue exactly and give proof to help your case, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
The warranty for products is completely discrete and Around The Home, ship entertains any claim only according to the product manufacturer’s policy. All claims are analyzed by our team members before taking any decision. Any claim will not be entertained if the concerning product is not used as guided or damages caused to
The change of mind of an order will be accepted within 14 days after the items are reserved (bulk) or delivered (all products) only. The day you informed Around The Home through the Returns portal will be considered as the day lodged. Failing to lodge the request within 14days will make the claim null and the change of mind request cannot be processed for the order.
Change of mind is only accepted if lodged through MyReturns of your Around The Home account or by sending an email to email@example.com other than this, requests lodged on support emails/support tickets or any other email/platform will not be considered even if done within the time frame.
You hold the responsibility of returning the product back to the warehouse on the consent of the Returns team. The change of mind request will be cancelled if the product is opened or not in its original packaging. Once products are returned to the warehouse the Returns team will inspect the product and refund if there are no damages with the product or the packaging.
The packages will be returned to the warehouse due to multiple factors, among which below are the cases where the customer bears the restocking and shipment fees for the order.
1) If the package got RTS due to an invalid address.
2) If the address is missing a unit number or other address information.
3) If the package was not collected from the carrier’s depot or if a redelivery is not organised (from the customer’s side). Note: Although all the deliveries are ATL (Authorised to Leave), it depends on the carrier’s driver who is dropping off the package to take the call of whether or not it is safe to drop the package. If it is not safe to drop, the package will be taken to the carrier’s nearest depot for collection where the customer can collect the package after providing their ID (Passport/Driver’s licence)./ It is the responsibility of the customer and the dropshipper to monitor the package in transit and organise re-delivery or pick up from the depot or collection point. Failing to do so, the package will be returned to us which will incur the shipment charges along with 15% restocking fees.
4) If the recipient at the address refuses the delivery.
What does the warranty cover?
- Manufacturers or company defect
- Faulty product
- Quality control issues
What does the warranty not cover?
- Improper handling of the product (Negligent unpacking)
- Not following proper guidelines for installation
- Intentional or unintentional damage to the product
- Intentional or unintentional physical damage or cosmetic damages
- Any damage or error that is not due to faulty construction/manufacturing.
- Damage caused by unattended children or pets
- Commercial use of non-commercial equipment (unless stated by the manufacturer)
- Unsupervised use of the product
In case of damage or fault occurs due to the user’s negligence, we do not cover the shipping cost for repair or replacement of the product
What can you claim?
In case of a faulty product or a manufacturer defect, you can claim either one of them,
- Replacement of the product or a part of the product that may be faulty
- Refund (As per seller’s guidelines)
- Partial Refund (to be finalized by our Returns team)
How to lodge the claim?
Around The Home has a dedicated Returns team that manages all post-sale issues or concerns regarding any order. We try our best to solve returns as quickly as possible. Returns follow a different method and unlike sales, it is not straightforward. We request you to kindly deal with the returns with patience and cooperation as we will be logging all the reasons, claims, proof to improve our quality/delivery standard to avoid such instances in future. The Returns team reserves the right to demand all the details regarding the claim/product in the form of image/video (depending on the claim) to resolve it. If the customer fails to cooperate or does not provide enough material to assist the claim then the claim will be considered as a change of mind which will incur additional charges.
What comes under Around The Home Returns?
• Warranty Claims
• Missing Parts / Item
• Damaged upon Arrival
• Quality Issue
• Change of Mind / Customer Does not Like Product (Two-way shipment & 15% Restocking applies on Refund)
• Lost in Transit
• No Tracking Updates